Friday, March 20, 2009

Hello

Welcome one and all........thank you for stopping by and posting. Once I figure this shit out I will start putting things here myself.

Thanks to my very good friend Edmond for getting me started on this blog!

7 comments:

  1. wayne I can help you with this blog if you want too . Please let me know ok Carol !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Mate, grand start.now get busy! love ya !
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wayne. Thank you very much for your comment in my blog and good luck with your new blog. Hugs. Beto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Wayne its been LONG enough babe now get some shit on here !

    love ya
    Curtis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be looking forward to reading some stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't be shy, Wayne.
    Add something new. Say anything you want. Post pictures from other gay blogs or commercial sites, just like me :(
    haha, enjoy the sunny way of the LGBT life as you wish.

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Weyne!
    Good luck you with your new blog

    Leo.

    ReplyDelete